Satisfy That Hunger
E-commerce provides an excellent source of revenue, resulting in billions of dollars in sales each year. Appatizer wants to help you get your share. We can provide the professional e-commerce site your store deserves, whether you have a simple lineup of products or a huge catalog with thousands of items.
E-Commerce Web Design and Development
At Appatizer, we provide e-commerce sites that meet your needs:
- Unique sites that set you apart from your competition.
- A focus on product and service showcasing to highlight consumer-preferred qualities.
- Social media integration for increased brand loyalty.
- Customer-centric sites for a convenient streamlined user experience.
- Mobile-ready functionality for tablets, smartphones, and laptops.
Appatizer provides a custom-made design for each e-commerce project. We follow through by enhancing, changing or improving on the final design in correlation with A/B split testing results and other factors that help with marketing strategies.
Appatizer's E-Commerce Web Features
You have goals and requirements for your store; a desire and a vision you want to watch take form. Appatizer understands this and is prepared to provide a customized store that reflects your personal brand.
- Modern shopping carts
- Secure 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Integration with more than 50 payment services, including Paypal.
- Convenient customer account management options.
- "No log in" checkouts to help increase conversions.
- Easy product listing and pricing.
- A system-controlled process that manages sizing and optimization on product images.
- Customized product options, such as choices for color and weight.
- Management features for inventory and stock.
- Spreadsheet formatting for exportable sales reports.
- Comments sections for improved communications between you and the customer.
- SEO-friendly features that provide easy, maintainable control.
Need more customizable features? We can help! Spoil yourself and your customers with these gems:
- Provide your shoppers with coupons, discount codes, and printable email gift certificates.
- Offer live, on-demand shipping rates from UPS, FedEx or other major shipping supply companies.
- Integrate with Quickbooks and other third party business systems.
- Offer an affiliate program to reward customers when they refer others to your site.
- Sell software, ebooks, and other digital products.
- Sell entrance to online events.
- Offer self-renewing premier membership options for monthly or yearly renewals.
- Provide a "Returns" request system.
Appatizer has the tools you need for effective and profitable sales management. Ask for a free consultation to explore the possibilities that will provide you with your share of online revenue in 2016.